We speak with Justin Giddings, the CEO of AMDA Foundation Ltd, the organisers of the Avalon Airshow.
The AVALON 2023 Australian International Airshow and Aerospace & Defence Exposition is a global business, defence and public event, attracting senior civil aviation, aerospace, space and defence industry, military and government decision-makers from around the world.
AVALON 2023 will be a platform for industry at all levels to promote to customers, partners and suppliers, providing unrivalled access to the region’s aviation, aerospace, defence and space community. With a range of indoor and outdoor display options, air display flights and promotional opportunities, the Aerospace and Defence Exposition incorporates:
- Australia’s largest international aviation and aerospace industry exposition
- Three onsite exhibition halls
- External industry and aircraft displays positioned throughout the 320,000 square metre exhibition precinct. (Equivalent to approximately 16 times Melbourne Cricket Ground’s pitch!)
- Specialist conference and symposia program, including conferences of Australian Defence Force chiefs, major government and defence agencies, industry associations and international organisations;
- Formal business to business and business to government networking programs;
- Australian and international defence, industry, government and scientific delegations, with formal engagement and access programs;
- A prestigious Innovation Awards program;
- STEM, Careers and Skilling Programs.
The last AVALON in 2019, the event attracted:
- 38,952 attendances across the dedicated trade and industry sessions (Tuesday – Thursday)
- 698 participating companies
- 161 official industry and government delegations from 30 countries
- 36 associated industry conferences, seminars and briefings
- 171,830 total event attendances (across all six days)+
- A fleet of 371 aircraft on display in the air and on the ground
MySecurity Media’s Australia in Space Magazine are proud media partners for Avalon 2023